YO!
You all want to have a class gathering?
Go and take this poll.
I just made it.
Please also inform others about this poll on the blog.
I expect to see majority of the class voting.
If not, we can't get a fair vote on the options. ^^
Also, this poll is only for us 1E6ians.
I don't mean to be rude, but outsiders please scram.
There's really no point for you to spam the poll as the votes won't be counted and will be deleted.
Thus, spamming doesn't benefit you or us.
Thanks. We really appreciate it if you could cooperate with us.
POLL CLOSED.
I think I will open the poll until 15th October.
So after 15th October, this poll will be closed.
Therefore please do it as soon as possible. (:
Please take note also to inform others about this poll.
------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE:
PLEASE TAG AT THE TAGBOARD AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE TO TELL US THAT YOU HAVE VOTED FOR THE POLL. THANK YOU. ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------
Options in the poll:
1) Barbeque - Not in Chalet.
If you guys choose this, we can go some park and have BBQ (Eg. East Coast?)
2) Escape Theme Park only.
3) Wild Wild Wet only.
4) Chalet.
This is entirely different from the first BBQ I mentioned.
If possible, we could book maybe say 2D1N Chalet, including BBQ at night.
We could meet up in the day, go check in, settle down our stuff and do whatever we want.
Like go WWW or ETP play.
Also, you guys can rent bikes and cycle too.
Then at night we'll have the BBQ.
But of course, the cost is higher(Include BBQ food, booking of chalet, etc).
But this option may also depend as we have to book early also.
Staying overnight is not compulsory, only for those who wishes to.
5) Ice Skating only.
6) Sentosa.
Meaning we'll go to the beach I guess. ^^
7) Is fine with whatever majority chose, which means no mindset LOL! Joking. ^^
* If you did not like the options we gave in the poll, how about some suggestion please? ^^
P.S: Sorry for not saying this earlier, but more than one option is allowed. ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------
-IVAN LIEU (:
-YANLI!